On Campus Accommodation
Please note: Any queries on campus accommodation should be sent directly to UL via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Apartments on campus are within easy walking distance (7-10 mins) of the conference facilities and consist of 4/6 bedroom apartments located in beautiful riverside settings. Entry to apartment blocks and individual apartments is by secure key card. Bedrooms have en-suite facilities (individual shower/toilet). Residents of each apartment share a comfortable living room and fully fitted kitchen area within the apartment. Free WiFi and parking (subject to demand) are available. Linen and toiletries are provided for guests.
Each on campus, en-suite bedroom offers:
- Double (queen sized) bed
- Large Study desk
- En-suite shower and toilet
- Storage areas
- Linen, towels and mini toiletries are provided
Each shared living room/kitchen area offers:
- Cable television
- Comfortable seating
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, fridge, tableware, pots, pans etc.
The campus offers:
- Beautiful parkland scenery
- A safe space, with 24 hour security patrols
- Village launderettes
- Restaurants and bars
- Reception area for check in and queries
- Free car parking
- Sports facilities including gym, running tracks and 50m pool
For 2023, we can offer ensuite bedrooms on campus for delegates at an approximate B&B rate of €65.00 pppn;
Evening meals on campus a dinner would range from approx.. €15.00 – €20.00 in the standard catering outlets (this does not include fine dining). In the local area, the range would be between €15.00 – €45.00.
Cancellation Policy for Accommodation Charges
- For written cancellations received on or before 10th April 2023, a full refund will be made.
- For written cancellations received after 10th April 2023 and before and including 10th May 2023, a 50% refund will be made.
- For written cancellations received after 10th May 2023, no refunds will be made.
- Please note that all delegates attending this event must adhere to the Irish government guidelines in relation to travel inbound to the country and any local and national guidelines in place at the time of this event. Please ensure that you have the relevant travel insurance in place. We are not responsible for any travel charges caused by cancellation or re-scheduling.
- Accommodation bookings will not be refunded in the case of individual COVID cases or in the case of close contacts. Should amendments/cancellation be necessary due to an official lockdown by the Irish government then this will be considered on a case by case basis and is dependent on the individual hotel policies.
The conference organisers have negotiated a special rate at the following local hotels (please note that International Tag Rugby World Cup is taking place at UL during this time so hotel availability is limited):
4 star Castletroy Park Hotel
This hotel is located outside the main entrance to the University of Limerick. (walk of approx.7- 10 mins to main conference venue)
The Castletroy Park hotel is situated just off the M7 Dublin motorway, adjacent to the University of Limerick and just minutes from Limericks centre of commerce. The Limerick Castletroy Park Hotel is the ideal place to stay to visit all that Limerick has to offer including landmarks such as King Johns Castle, Thomond Park and the Limerick Milk Market. It offers an excellent starting place to explore Irelands Wild Atlantic Way or the Ancient East tourism trails.
Discover the elegance of Castletroy Park Hotel Limerick where contemporary chic meets the very best of original Irish hospitality. Whether it is their renowned afternoon tea in the tranquil Garden Room, fine dining in McLaughlins Restaurant or the modern Irish cuisine dinner or lunch in the Bar, your expectations will be exceeded.
As a guest of the hotel you are offered Free Car Parking, use of our Leisure Centre facilities and also Complimentary Wi-Fi. https://www.castletroypark.ie
Book directly with the hotel by e-mail or phone quoting reference Code: 450932
Tel: +353 61 335566, Extension 1 or email email@example.com
|Single Bed & Breakfast:||€180.00|
|Double/Twin Bed & Breakfast:||€190.00|
Kilmurry Lodge Hotel
The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel is set amongst 3.5 acres of perfectly manicured gardens and is ideally located in the business epicentre of Castletroy, adjacent to the National Technology Park and the University of Limerick (approx. 10-12 minutes walk to the Kemmy Business School).
All rooms are fully equipped with a flat screen TV, tea and coffee facilities, bottled water and en-suite bathroom. Facilities include:
- Fitness Studio
- Nelligan’s Bar & Restaurant
- FREE Parking
- FREE WIFI
A limited number of rooms available, rates below based on a minimum 4-night stay, Wednesday 2nd until Saturday 5th August 2023 inclusive.
Bed & Breakfast per room per night:
|Double Room for Single Occupancy||€210.00 per night|
|Double Room for Double Occupancy||€220.00 per night|
|Twin Room for Double Occupancy||€230.00 per night|
To make a booking, you will need to enter the promo code in the relevant field – see screenshot below. You will then see the IACCP Conference rate available to book.
Promo code: IACCP23.
The city of Limerick also offers a wide range of other accommodations if you prefer to stay further from campus. Buses and taxis provide convenient access to the city and the campus.
|UL Campus Accommodation||Ideally delegates use campus accommodation as this would be the cheapest and most comfortable option, with no transportation costs. Rooms are held at Cappavilla Village with breakfast being provided at the Pavilion; https://studentliving.ul.ie/index.jsp?p=117&n=147 ; 38 on this map: http://www.campuslife.ul.ie/media/ULCampusMap20141.pdf|
|Castletroy Park Hotel||The Castletroy Park Hotel | Hotels in Limerick | 4 Star Hotels Limerick|
|Kilmurry Lodge||Kilmurry Lodge Hotel in Limerick | Hotels In Limerick|
|Strand Hotel||City Centre Hotels Limerick | 4-Star Limerick Strand Hotel (strandhotellimerick.ie)|
|The Absolute Hotel||4* Absolute Hotel | Official Website | Hotel in Limerick City Centre|
|The Savoy||The Savoy Hotel Limerick | Luxury Boutique Hotel Limerick (thesavoycollection.com)|
|No1 Pery Sq Hotel||Boutique Hotel Limerick – No. 1 Pery Square (oneperysquare.com)|
|The Greenhills Hotel||Hotels In Limerick – (greenhillsgroup.com)|
Should you require any additional information, please contact Limerick Travel at
Telephone +353 61 204432
Fax +353 61 416336